Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hire a computer technician to speedup my PC


I asked myself the other night, does it make sense to hire a computer technician to speedup my pc. I thought that if I don't hire one how am I going to improve my PC speed. Well the answer became clear when I went to PCSpeed.net. There you can find a number of tools that help me speedup my pc. There were pc speed tools and utilities that you can download for free and some at a marginal cost to get a resolution to your speed problem. I found some that deal with cleaning up my directory structures and other that optimized the Windows' PC registry. Others deal with eliminating malware and virus issues.
I found one tool that really improved my pc speed. It scans your browser to make sure you don't have multiple programs running at the same time. I didn't realize that each of those tool bars that are listed at the top of your browser really slows PC speed. For example, mine had the Yahoo, MSN, and Google search bars. That's three layers of fat. When I loaded this PC speed up utility, it whacked two of three - keeping the one I wanted. I was really happy that it speedup my pc. You should try that one on PCSpeed.net - its called Krud Remover.
This software option has been a more impressive route for me. Especially considering the fiasco I had at one of those big box electronic stores. I dropped off my PC and a week later they installed every hardware upgrade possible. It didn't help my pc speed, but it cost me a fortune. I guess they are more interested in the big ticket items than install a minimally priced piece of software that would speedup my pc. It was a nightmare that I don't want to duplicate.
Of course I realize that you can just throw away the PC and start new. But who can afford such an option in these tough times. So keeping your PC running at optimal PC speed is very important. But before you run out and spend money on a technician, try the free PC speed download utility from a site like PCSpeed.net. I did it and really helped speedup my pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment